The Web Development Specialist is responsible for maintenance of community websites, redesign and launch of new websites, assisting in the development of web content strategies, and tracking online performance. The ideal candidate works well independently and is a motivated self-starter. This is a full-time position and comes with a competitive benefit package, including health, dental, vision, and paid time off.
• Manage and update 11 websites.
• Create new desktop and multi-platform mobile websites.
• Implement new social media tools and applications.
• Develop and execute online advertising campaigns.
• Utilize Google Analytics for website statistic reporting
• Analyze and update Google AdWords accounts.
• Manage Search Engine Optimization efforts.
• Recommend ways to increase online engagement and interaction
• Measure campaign effectiveness through the use of CRM reporting
• Degree preferred or working on completing degree.
• Two or more years of relevant web and social media experience.
• Graphic design experience and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver) for creating and optimizing website designs.
• Experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
• Web optimization (SEO, SEM, PPC).
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
This is an in-office position only; we are conveniently located at I-270 and Olive in Creve Coeur.