The Web Development Specialist is responsible for
• Manage and update 14 community websites.
• Create new desktop and multi-platform mobile websites.
• Implement new social media tools and applications.
• Develop and execute online advertising campaigns.
• Utilize Google Analytics for website statistic reporting
• Analyze and update Google AdWords accounts.
• Manage Search Engine Optimization efforts.
• Recommend ways to increase online engagement and interaction
• Measure campaign effectiveness through the use of CRM reporting
• Degree preferred or working on completing degree.
• Two or more years of relevant web and social media experience.
• Graphic design experience and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver) for creating and optimizing website designs.
• Experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
• Web optimization (SEO, SEM, PPC).
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
This is an in-office position only; we are conveniently located at I-270 and Olive in Creve Coeur.
Please include a cover letter, résumé, and samples or links to some of your work, if available.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below