Cape Albeon has an immediate opening for a full time Cook. Great hours- 10am-6:30pm with no late nights! Every other weekend rotation is required for this position.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic Cook who is looking to excel in the culinary field. The changing menu allows for creativity and varied field experience.
- Prepare meals for residents, family members, visitors, and employees.
- Handle and prepare food in compliance with state and local regulations.
- Care, sanitize, and maintain food service equipment.
- Estimate food needs and requisitioning supplies.
- Ability to prepare meals which are palatable and appetizing in appearance while following written menus and recipes.
- Knowledge of food handling and food preparation in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Ability to follow and expand menus.
- Possess an understanding of the importance of customer service and be willing to learn resident satisfaction techniques.