LIFESTYLE OPTIONS OFFERED:
The Sarah Community – Where Quality of Care Meets Faith
Located in Bridgeton in Saint Louis, The Sarah Community is a not-for-profit, faith-based life plan retirement community for active seniors. We offer retirement living, assisted living, and skilled nursing, each with a focus on wellness of body, mind, and spirit. Whether you or your loved one requires short-term or long-term care, rest assured that our senior living community will deliver the highest quality of senior care to your family.
The Sarah Community, through the collaboration of five Catholic religious congregations of women, provides quality service for the long-term care and retirement needs of their members and the general public with respect, compassion and a spirit of welcoming hospitality.
Get to know The Sarah Community
"*" indicates required fields
You’re going to love this place
- Beautiful chapel offering daily Mass
- Masses broadcast on a channel accessible to all rooms
- Ecumenical services available
- Cheerful dining room serving delicious meals
- Café/delicatessen dining for residents, family members, and staff
- Educational and recreational activities
- Activity rooms for large gatherings, events, and entertainment
- Patios, courtyard, gardens, a waterfall, and walking paths
- Library and computer rooms
- Welcoming hearth rooms
- Satellite TV, wi-fi, and internet availability
- Spa with easy-access therapeutic baths
- Billiards room
- Full-service salon
- Gift shop
- A non-smoking environment
- Located next to SSM DePaul Health Center, off-site shopping, and other services
Individual services will vary depending on which specific house a resident lives in. That said, many of our top-notch services include the following.
- Long-term skilled nursing care delivered with compassion and respect
- Access to third-party healthcare services
- Organized outings (Naomi & Veronica Houses)
- Delicious daily meals
- Personal laundry services and/or access to free laundry facilities
- Housekeeping services
- Exercise and fitness programs
- Emergency response systems
- A focus on well-being of body, mind, and spirit
Residents always have access to delicious, nutritious meals and their favorite snacks.
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Seafood Bisque
- Cabbage with Sausage and Apples
- Barbecued Shrimp
- Fresh Crab Cakes
- Balsamic Glazed Chicken Breast
- Open-Face Turkey & Blue Cheese Sandwich
- Steamed Green Peas
- Sautéed Baby Spinach
- Roasted Broccoli
- Sautéed Baby Spinach
- Tapioca Pudding
- Almond Cake
Feel the energy of living well.
The Sarah Community is grouped into households: Naomi House (retirement living), Veronica House (assisted living), and Anna & Elizabeth Houses (skilled nursing/nursing home care). These households create a connected, inclusive environment for all while respecting the individual. Our caring mission is fulfilled each and every day by our dedicated nursing staff, who create a warm and positive atmosphere for each resident.
Our mission is simple: to offer the highest quality of care in a faith-based setting. We proudly serve seniors in the St. Louis County and City area, including nearby St. Charles, Florissant, Chesterfield, and Maryland Heights.
Meanwhile, it’s our job to charm you with attentive hospitality. Practically any convenience or community activity can be facilitated by on-site concierge.
To learn more about our senior care community and daily life at The Sarah Community, complete this form or call (314) 377-7349. We’ll be in touch shortly.