We are seeking to hire full-time and part-time passionate individuals to join our nursing team. Prior Memory care, Long Term Care, and Rehabilitation experience is a plus.
- Shift Differential Pay
- Day Hours: 6:30am to 3:00pm
- Evening Hours: 2:30pm to 11:00pm
- Night Hours: 10:30pm to 7:00am
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills and people skills to foster a greater quality of life for our residents and staff members.
- Working as a team player and/or with a team.
- Prepares and administers medication to residents under the direction of the nursing staff and within the scope of practice for a CMT, and documents accordingly.
- Observes residents for side effects, interactions and implications of common medicines.
- Provides medical and physical care, in accordance with the scope of practice (CNA), to the residents to meet their daily needs.
- Handles the residents’ personal care needs.
- Being attentive and supportive to our residents needs in a timely manner.
- Helps the resident keep their dignity by letting them do as much for themselves as possible.
- Observes the residents closely and identifies changing needs and conditions.
- Reports information to the nursing staff.
- Actively participates in the resident’s care/service plan for the purpose of improving the life of the resident.
- Assists residents during mealtimes and feeds residents that need full assistance.
- Creates and maintains meaningful relationships with residents and families.
- Supports the resident’s involvement in decision making regarding their daily activities. Assists the residents with activities.
- Assists with therapies and treatments under the direction of licensed personnel.
- CMT Certification.
- Insulin Certification.
- CPR Certification.
- Excellent customer service skills and people skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Friendly and compassionate personality.
- Must be able to sit, walk and stand for at least 8 hours per shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. from floor to shoulder.
- Must be able to operate Hoyer lift and gait belt.
- Caregiving: 1 year (Required)
- CMT License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Insulin Certification (Required)