We are seeking to hire passionate individuals to join our nursing team. Prior Memory care, Long Term Care, and Rehabilitation experience is a plus.
- Shift Differential Pay
- Day Hours: 6:30am to 3:00pm
- Evening Hours: 2:30pm to 11:00pm
- Night Hours: 10:30pm to 7:00am
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and people skills to foster a greater quality of life for our residents and staff members.
- Providing medical, physical, and emotional care in accordance with CNA practice to ensure residents needs are met each day.
- Handling residents’ personal care needs.
- Being attentive and supportive to residents in a timely manner.
- Assisting residents during mealtimes and feeding residents that require full assistance.
- Assisting with therapies and treatments under the direction of licensed personnel.
- Observing residents carefully and closely to identify changing needs, conditions, and reporting information to the nursing staff in a timely manner.
- Supporting the resident’s involvement in decision-making regarding their daily activities.
- At least 1 year of CNA experience (required).
- Active CNA Certification.
- CPR Certification.
- First Aid Certification.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Friendly and compassionate personality.
- Must be able to sit, walk and stand for at least 8 hours per shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. from floor to shoulder.
- Must be able to operate Hoyer lift and gait belt.
- Caregiving: 1 year (Required)
- CNA certification (Required)
- First Aid Certification (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)