We are seeking to hire full-time top-notch Cook to join our culinary team. If you are a highly motivated person and have experience or training in dining services, this is the job for you.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service and guest relations etiquette to perform tasks.
- Prepares breakfast, lunch, dinner, alternative menus, catering foods for special events, cafeteria meals, and dietary restricted foods.
- Demonstrates how to prepare food by following standardized recipes, production sheets, or as directed.
- Demonstrates how to produce high quality meals that taste good, smell good, and have a pleasing appearance and presentation.
- Tests and tastes food to ensure quality flavor, consistency, texture and temperature.
- Prepares appropriate size portions and quantity of food adhering to standardized production menus as appropriate.
- Prepares alternate food items and/or additional quantities when requested by resident or customer in a timely fashion.
- Maintains proper sanitation in the kitchen and dining area by keeping areas clean and organized.
- Utilizes and maintains equipment according to safety and standard operating instructions.
- Follows infection control and safety procedures, including proper hand washing, food preparation, food storage, food disposal and wearing protective clothing and equipment.
- Excellent customer service and guest relations etiquette
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Friendly and compassionate personality
- Restaurant: 1 year (Required)