We are seeking to hire both full and part time passionate individuals to join our already excellent nursing team. Prior long term care experience is a plus. In return for joining our team, you will enjoy working with a compassionate, reliable, and dedicated team. All you need to do is bring your pleasant personality, enthusiasm, talent, and team spirit with you! Come and join our amazing work family!
- Active L1MA/ CMT/CNA certifications (must be on the Department of Health and Senior Services registry).
- Previous experience with Alzheimer’s and Dementia residents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Friendly and compassionate personality.
- ADL assistance (bathing, dressing, toileting, hygiene, etc).
- Escorts to meals and activities.
- Light housekeeping.
- Medication administration, medication reminders, and documentation.
- Monitor and report both verbally and through written documentation the client’s activities and conditions to nursing management.
- Participate in activities with the residents.
- Supports the memory care team and assists in maintaining the well-being of the residents.
- Assists with the individualized activity-based programs.