We are seeking to hire full-time or part-time, passionate individuals to join our nursing team. We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional caregiving services to all the people we serve in this community. If you are a dedicated, compassionate, and mission-focused individual, come join our team.
The ideal candidate must have a valid nursing license. Prior experience in Long Term Care, Rehabilitation Services, and Memory Care is a plus.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills and people skills to foster a greater quality of life for our residents and staff members.
- Working as a team player and/or with a team.
- Ensures that the clinical operations are in compliance with federal, state and local regulations while honoring person-centered care.
- Passes medication and oversees the medication administration process.
- Promotes the highest level of care in terms of management of care plan practicing according to current standard of practice utilizing appropriate resources that include EMR.
- Has a working knowledge and understanding of the observation/assessment and documentation process including the MDS as applicable.
- Observes resident status as necessary to assure quality care and coordinates with other resident services to assure continuity of care.
- Provides leadership for staff to maintain clinical policies and procedures in accordance with current standards and community policies and procedures.
- Implements clinical policies and procedures which ensure safe, sanitary and efficient practices supporting professional standards of nursing care.
- Maintains a safe, comfortable and functional environment by assessing potential hazards and implements practices to maintain optimum safety.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Friendly and compassionate personality.
- Licensed Practical Nurse’s License
- CPR Certification
Does this sound like the career and place for you? Submit your completed resume now and we will contact you to set up an interview!
- LPN License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)