We are seeking to hire a full-time maintenance HVAC-R technician. Opportunity for advancement.
- Assisting the Maintenance Director and other staff in all aspects of property maintenance
- Diagnose problems and make repairs as needed in all areas of HVAC-R, electrical, plumbing, and appliance repairs.
- Provide emergency on-call service on a rotating basis with other service members- this will include nights and weekends as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of HVAC-R experience.
- Understanding, diagnosing, and repairing water source heat pumps.
- EPA HVAC-R certification required.
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines, maintain efficiency and control over projects assigned within time frame allowed and changing priorities as needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair all HVAC units including RTU’s and water source heat pumps, plumbing, appliance repair/ replacement, electrical circuits and all aspects of property maintenance.
- Excellent oral and written skills, as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to read and work with schematics and diagrams.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, lead, and set standards to achieve goals.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 pounds, perform repetitive stooping, bending, and kneeling motions and able to climb a ladder to perform high reach duties.
- High school education or the equivalent of an apprentice program or trade school in the building trade.
- Driver’s License (Required)
- EPA Certification (Required)
- HVAC Certification (Required)