We are seeking to hire passionate individuals to join our nursing team. We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional caregiving services to all the people we serve in this community. If you are a dedicated, compassionate, and mission-focused individual, come join our team.
The ideal candidate must have a valid nursing license. Prior experience in Long Term Care, Rehabilitation Services, or Memory Care is a plus.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills and people skills to foster a greater quality of life for our residents and staff members.
- Working as a team player and/or with a team.
- Ensures that the clinical operations are in compliance with federal, state and local regulations while honoring person-centered care.
- Passes medication and oversees the medication administration process.
- Promotes the highest level of care in terms of management of care plan practicing according to current standard of practice utilizing appropriate resources that include EMR.
- Has a working knowledge and understanding of the observation/assessment and documentation process including the MDS as applicable.
- Observes resident status as necessary to assure quality care and coordinates with other resident services to assure continuity of care.
- Provides leadership for staff to maintain clinical policies and procedures in accordance with current standards and community policies and procedures.
- Implements clinical policies and procedures which ensure safe, sanitary and efficient practices supporting professional standards of nursing care.
- Maintains a safe, comfortable and functional environment by assessing potential hazards and implements practices to maintain optimum safety.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Friendly and compassionate personality.
- Registered Nurse’s License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)