307 South Woods Mill Road Chesterfield, MO 63017
LIFESTYLE OPTIONS OFFERED:
Brooking Park Assisted Living in Chesterfield
Active adults and retirees alike from Chesterfield and surrounding cities have chosen Brooking Park, a not-for-profit, faith-based life plan community because of the level of love, care, and a full spectrum of health services we offer them.
Accommodations and services are designed for seniors of varied levels of care and independence. Our uniquely caring team provides assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, respite care, and short-term rehabilitation services to help individuals and families be at their strongest to live their best lives. Our staff also provide as-needed assistance with medication management, housekeeping, meals, transportation, and nutrition.
We provide a home-like atmosphere and individualized, around-the-clock care and personal assistance with the best in daily activities. Our supportive and intimate environment allows our residents to thrive physically, socially, and emotionally.
Brooking Park has been ranked as a “Best Nursing Home” by US News & World Report, and a 5-star community by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
If you or a loved one is interested in learning more about our living options, schedule a tour to experience why we are the best choice for an assisted living facility for seniors in and around Chesterfield, Missouri!
Get to know Brooking Park
"*" indicates required fields
Our care community offers so much more than just care. We have a variety of amenities to fit any lifestyle. You’re going to love this place.
- Decorating with personal furnishings and mementos
- Fully equipped, easily accessible private bathrooms
- Beautiful walking paths and courtyards
- Individual climate control
- Cable television access and wi-fi
- Private phone number and line availability*
- Beauty/barber salon*
- Transportation to the many activities Chesterfield offers
- Guest suites
Our senior living services include help with essentials and a variety of other care needs.
- 24-hour personal care/daily activities assistance
- Collaboration with physicians and health care providers
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapies
- In-house nursing care and dental services*
- Customized care plans
- Scheduled transportation
- Proximity to major hospitals
- Weekly housekeeping
- Laundry services
- Emergency call and wander-alert systems
Residents of our assisted living community feast like royalty in our private dining room.
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- Seafood Bisque
- Cabbage with Sausage and Apples
- Barbecued Shrimp
- Fresh Crab Cakes
- Balsamic Glazed Chicken Breast
- Open-Face Turkey & Blue Cheese Sandwich
- Steamed Green Peas
- Sautéed Baby Spinach
- Roasted Broccoli
- Sautéed Baby Spinach
- Tapioca Pudding
- Almond Cake
Physical care is a critical component of assisted living, but it’s our social lives that truly add meaning to our days.
- Arts and crafts
- Community games
- Social hours
- Live music
- Spiritual, social, and recreational activities
- Interfaith programs
- Music therapy
- Pet therapy
- Ice cream socials
- Massage therapy
Always Something to Do
Our residents enjoy each other’s company. From dining to social outings, they connect in ways that complement their physical care and keep their minds active and their spirits young.
We offer senior care services, enriching activities, and wellness programs to promote senior independence and quality of life—all in one nurturing environment. We focus on a holistic lifestyle, and our team serves as caregivers and advocates for seniors by providing a home that allows our residents to thrive.
If you or a family member wants to learn more about our senior living community, complete this form or call (314) 347-1940. We’ll be in touch shortly.