CAPE ALBEON HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR A FULL TIME COOK- NO LATE NIGHTS!
Cape Albeon has an immediate opening for a full time Cook to work in an upscale lakeside retirement community located in West County St Louis near Hwy 270 & Big Bend Rd. Great hours- 10am-6:30pm with no late nights! Every other weekend rotation is required for this position.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic Cook who is looking to excel in the culinary field. The changing menu allows for creativity and varied field experience.
- Cook prepare meals for residents, family members, visitors, and employees
- Cook handles and prepares food in compliance with state and local regulations
- Cook care, sanitize, and maintain food service equipment
- Cook estimate food needs and requisitioning supplies
- ability to prepare meals which are palatable and appetizing in appearance while following written menus and recipes
- knowledge of food handling and food preparation in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations
- ability to follow and expand menus
- possess an understanding of the importance of customer service and be willing to learn resident satisfaction techniques
- comprehensive insurance packet, including medical, dental, vision, short term disability
- company paid life insurance and long term disability insurance
- generous paid time off policy
- 401K with company matching
- community uniform shirts provided
- free meal per shift
- employee recognition program