St. Andrew’s & Bethesda
Partners in Home Health Care for Seniors
Providing nationally recognized home health care in St. Louis, Missouri.
We are a Medicare-certified home care agency bringing specially trained home health care professionals to area families. Our commitment to successful outcomes is measured by keeping you or your loved one out of the hospital and as independent as possible.
We are proud of the fact that St. Andrew’s & Bethesda Home Health is one of the few home health agencies in the St. Louis area to have earned accreditation by The Joint Commission, a national independent survey organization that is highly respected for their accreditation program. This is quite an accomplishment — and well deserved!
About St. Andrew’s Home Health
The right level of care at the right place—your own home!
In addition to general home rehabilitation needs, the St. Andrew’s & Bethesda Home Health team of registered nurses, therapists (physical, occupational, and speech), medical social workers, and home health aides can address a wide range of elder care issues.
- Respite care to family caregivers who need a break
- Transitional care to people recovering from surgery or an injury
- Skilled nursing care and personal care services to people living with disabilities and impairments
We are a safe alternative to long-term care in a senior living community. Families can get the medical services and other health care services they need in the comfort of their own homes.
Our In-Home Care Services
Our team of home care providers include professional caregivers and personal care aides who offer the right type of care to our clients. Our home care assistance services include:
- Medication management
- Recovery from surgery
- Pain management
- Blood pressure issues
- Cardiovascular care
- Companion care
- Wound care management
- Home safety and home modifications
- Assistive technology and equipment training (oxygen, nebulizer, glucometer)
- Mobility training
- Nutrition assessment and counseling
- Help with activities of daily living, like toileting, light housekeeping, and meal preparation
- Help with instrumental activities of daily living, like grocery shopping
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
Contact us to learn more about your home health care options. We can work together to craft a care plan that works for your family’s unique needs.
About The St. Andrew’s & Bethesda Partnership
St. Andrew’s & Bethesda Home Health is a St. Louis-based, Medicare-certified agency that brings specially trained medical home health care providers to local families.
This joint venture of two St. Louis prominent non-profit senior care organizations (Bethesda Health Group and St. Andrew’s Resources for Seniors) offers help in a range of situations from temporary assistance after illness or hospitalization to intermittent medical care as prescribed by the older adult’s physician.
Starting Our Services Is as Easy as 1, 2, 3
- Give us a call at 314-726-5766 and speak with one of our staff who can help qualify you. Because we accept a number of private insurance plans, such as Essence and Coventry, as well as Medicare and Medicaid, our staff can guide you or a family member through the process.
- With your consent, we will contact your physician to coordinate with us regarding your home health care needs.
- Following your physician’s approval, we will schedule your visits with NO out-of-pocket expense to you!
To begin the process, just contact us at 314-726-5766 or email Melissia Robinson: firstname.lastname@example.org.