We are looking for Nurses with a heartfelt approach to caring for the elderly, come join our team of compassionate caregivers at St. Andrew’s at Francis Place where each employee makes a significant contribution to our success in fulfilling our mission to safely provide the highest quality services possible.
The LPN is responsible for providing nursing care and supervising the CNA and CMT positions as necessary in maintaining the well-being of the resident to enhance the quality of life for each resident.
- Assume responsibility for total nursing care, health needs and wellbeing of residents.
- Interpret policies and procedures to staff, residents, families, visitors and physicians to ensure compliance to these policies.
- Facilitate and assist with physician visits.
- Identify emergency situations and initiate appropriate life saving measures.
- Follow procedures for admission, transfer and discharge of residents within community.
- Maintain accurate records of nursing care provided via EMR/PCC.
- Supervise CNAs and CMTs as necessary in resident care.
- LPN Licensed in Missouri.
- Experience in Long Term Care preferred.
- Memory Care experience a plus.
- Computer skills.
- Compassion for Seniors.
- Good communication skills.
- Evening and Overnights only