Work alongside our caring team, enjoy great benefits, and advance your career with a senior living nursing job for St. Andrew’s — the best non-profit leader in senior living.
- Assume responsibility for total nursing care, health needs and wellbeing of residents.
- Interpret policies and procedures to staff, residents, families, visitors and physicians to ensure compliance to these policies.
- Facilitate and assist with physician visits.
- Identify emergency situations and initiate appropriate life saving measures.
- Follow procedures for admission, transfer and discharge of residents within community.
- Maintain accurate records of nursing care provided via EMR/PCC.
- Supervise CNAs and CMTs as necessary in resident care.
- RN License in Missouri.
- Experience in Long Term Care preferred.
- Memory Care experience a plus.
- Computer skills.
- Compassion for Seniors.
- Good communication skills.
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Evenings and Overnights only